Wednesday, June 18, 2008

JOTT

Over the last few years I have been doing more and more research on technology. Years prior I really didn't have any interest in little gadgets, communication things, surfing the web, etc. Now I really get into it. I find myself looking at ways to make my days more efficient, or ways to better communicate with people.
The other day I found a new way to communicate. It's called Jott, (www.jott.com). There are a couple of reasons why I like this new item. First of all, if I'm driving down the road or in a place where I don't have anything to write on, I can call Jott, and they will take my information and then send me an email with the same info that I told them. So I will never forget a great idea! The other reason is if i need to email someone while driving or again in a situation with no email, I can call Jott, and they will take the info then send the email to the person that I chose from my contacts.
This is really cool. You have to check it out! And start Jottin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JOTT sounds cool! Here is another neat service that has some interesting features: http://www.youmail.com

Shan