Wednesday, January 7, 2009

God and Your Bod 2


This week at LifePoint is going to be amazing!! We have Dave Sprouse from Flag City Fitness coming in to speak to us on how we can be healthy for 2009 and beyond. How being physically, mentally, and spiritually fit all work together. And he will encourage us as we take the LifePoint 30 day weight loss challenge. I can't wait to see how many people are going to have victory over gluttony!! Come on you know it's going to be good. See ya this weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited about the challenge at LP! This will help me continue to stay strong on my journey! The second month can always use a boost! I know God will use my struggles with gluttony for His glory! I pray He uses many other at LP struggling with it as well! Thanks for being honest from the stage. :)

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
thought this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/disney-cars-party-supplies.html]disney cars Party Supplies[/url].