Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Night Release

Wow what a day today, I don't even know where to start. So I will start in the beginning.
  • Up to 3:30am printing fliers and looking for another video for my message.
  • Still to excited couldn't sleep.
  • 8:30am walked into the church I was overcome with emotions.
  • Got my composure, got ready for our 1st mock service.
  • 10:00am started in the parking lot talking about the flow, then prayed!
  • Prayed thru the hallways!
  • Prayed in the cafe!
  • Walked thru service, with no sound. God is in control :)
  • The music was great! Great job Shan, Josh, Eric, Erica, Brian, Jen, and Nick.
  • Coffee was great. Thanks to Jerry.
  • During the run thru got chills, can't wait to see how God is going to use LifePoint.
  • Had lunch at Hunan, Yum Yum
  • My wife is awesome!!
  • Many fliers were passed out today.
  • Thanks to everyone who served today, job well done.
  • Finished night off with a camp fire and a movie, oh yeh made Jiffy Pop on the fire.
  • Next Sunday is going to be a blast, don't miss it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TODAY WAS AWESOME!! I used all caps to show my excitement!!! We can't wait til next Sunday!

Anonymous said...

That was me...Jen....sorry!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO!

Shan