Saturday, July 19, 2008

I can't believe it!

I can't believe it's finally here. LifePoint's 1st Preview Service, tomorrow morning 10 o'clock. So many emotions running through my head, not sure how much sleep i will get tonight, but whatever I get I'm sure it will be sufficient. A special thanks to our Launch Team, we love you all!
Everyone has worked so hard to get to this first milestone, I know going into tomorrow most of us will be running on pure adrenaline. Thats ok we will rest later.
Today was a very busy day, about eleven hours of making sure all the details were taken care of. Had a couple snags along the way, but they are now taken care of and we are ready to role. From the beginning we said this was God's church and we were only laborers, nothing has changed He is in control and we are looking forward to seeing what He will do tomorrow.
Tomorrow is just another step of many of LifePoint making an impact in the community. That will be long lasting and rock solid. It's not about us, it's about Jesus and the great people of Hancock County.
Well that's it for now, I hope to see all of you tomorrow at 10. Good Night!

No comments: