Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I love life stories

Found a great website that gives life stories of people. If you or you know someone seeking God send them here. If your looking for a spectacular website that has all the bells and whistles this one isn't it. It's just people giving their story on video.
The other day I watched as Brian "Head" Welch gave his story. Brian was one of the founders of the heavy rock band Korn. And he talks about the transformation that took place in his life. It was powerful!! So enough said, now go and check it out for yourself at iamsecond.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok....that website it awesome. You know who I spotted first??? My boy from American Idol...my favorite...Jason Castro! Loved hearing his testimony. I knew..knew..something was different about him beside his sweet hair. :) It was Jesus. I'll be checking that site out more when I have time. Very cool!