Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snow Angels & Snowmen


Well it's Sunday night and the kids are all snuggled up in their beds as I look outside and see a big mess. Thats right, a big mess. Seven inches of snow. I know many other places received much more than we did, and I know we don't live in Alaska. I just don't understand how on one day we can have a sixty two degree day then six days later everything is covered in snow. The question I keep asking myself, is why do I live here? I could live anywhere in the world, places with eighty degree days, white sandy beaches, crystal blue water. I think you get the point. But no, I live in Ohio. Where one day you can wear shorts, the next a snowmobile suit. I don't even like snow. I used to like snow, when I was about ten. I remember playing outside all day in the snow, from making snow angels to snowmen to snow ball fights. Oh yeah, and the best part, eating the snow (the white not the yellow). It was a great time. Now, you couldn't pay me to go out in it (well let me rethink that) unless the price was right. Maybe one day I will have a change of heart, and I will go outside and make the worlds biggest snowman. But until then, I will just keep thinkin' Spring.

1 comment:

Kendra Lee said...

The sun is shining today. Are you gonna blog about that?? Love ya! Keep TRUCKIN!