Saturday, August 16, 2008

Off and Flying

Well we have taken off and are headed to the Dominican Republic with 11 other people. We have a men's basketball team that will play against the Dominicans at least 7 times. At half time of the game we will have the opportunity to share Jesus with them. Please pray that God will use us to make a big impact in this great country. We left this afternoon at 12:05pm, flew to Dallas, flew to Puerto Rico. And that is where we are now, delayed in Puerto Rico until 12:35am. We will now be arriving in the DR at about 1:30am. Then we will try and get a little sleep (and yes I mean a little) we need to be up by 4:45am to start heading to Barahona which is a 4 1/2 hour drive. Please pray for strength, energy, and clarity of mind. Everyone is totally excited, and anxious to get there. I'm nervous and anxious at the same time. It's been two plus years since Kendra and I have been there. Well I will update more later, I need to find out where everyone went (I think BW3's). Adios!!

No comments: